World’s Coolest Teen Camp 2023
March 10th (4:30PM) – March 12th (10:30 AM) 2023
IRVINE RANCH OUTDOOR EDUCATION CENTER
2 IRVINE PARK ROAD
ORANGE CA, 92869
Pediatric cancer patients, survivors, and their siblings (ages 11-19) are invited to attend the world’s coolest camp, free of charge. The camp is held at the Irvine Ranch Outdoor Science Center starting at 5:00pm Friday, March 10 – 10:30am Sunday, March 12. Activities include crafts, hiking, climbing wall, games, and lots of laugher and support with others who understand! To enroll, fill out the application below! Applications will be accepted through March 3rd, so don’t wait.
- Fill out the an OCF’s Camper Application for each child attending. PLEASE COMPLETE BY FRIDAY, MARCH 3rd at NOON.
- Please print out and bring the Irvine Regional Park Entry Permit (included in the email) with you so that you do not need to pay $5 entrance fee.
- See the directions and a gate key code (#0321) included in the email that is needed to get inside Irvine Ranch Outdoor Education Center where the overnight camp is located.
- Please print and complete the Medical Form AB for each child attending as it is required by the Irvine Center. Bring it with you when you drop off your child/children.
- Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of OCF Staff;
- I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm and loss associated with Teen Camp 2023, including any injury, harm and loss caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of OCF Staff.