World’s Coolest Teen Camp 2022
March 18th (4:30PM) – March 20th (10:30 AM) 2020
IRVINE RANCH OUTDOOR EDUCATION CENTER
2 IRVINE PARK ROAD
ORANGE CA, 92869
A fun filled weekend of your favorite camp activities for campers that are 10-18 years old.
Drop-off between 4:30 PM- 5:00 PM on Friday, March 18.
Pick-up between 10:30 AM -11:00 AM on Sunday, March 20.
WHAT TO BRING:
Please make sure your 10-18 year old children bring regular camp attire, sweatshirt, including a bathing suit (weather permitting), closed toe shoes for zip lining or hiking, as well as bedding for their bunk (pillow & sleeping bag/blankets). We are also asking the children to bring board games (please mark them with your child’s name).
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Fill out the an OCF’s Camper Application for each child attending. PLEASE COMPLETE BY FRIDAY, MARCH 4th at NOON.
- Please print out and bring the Irvine Regional Park Entry Permit included in the email with you so that you do not need to pay $5 entrance fee.
- See the directions and a gate key code (#0321) included in the email that is needed to get inside Irvine Ranch Outdoor Education Center where the overnight camp is located.
- Please print and complete the Medical Form AB for each child attending as it is required by the Irvine Center. Bring it with you when you drop off your child/children.
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK:
I acknowledge and understand the following:
- Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of OCF Staff;
- I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm and loss associated with Teen Camp 2022, including any injury, harm and loss caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of OCF Staff.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask (either through email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or by a phone call/ text to Sandy Criddle 909-261-1963). We are excited to see you soon!